July 2, 2014

Hola from Mexico!

Hello! I am so excited to finally get to email you guys!
My address is:

Hermana Rachel Buxton
[11/08/14] [6 - A]
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico
Flying was pretty good. On the way to Atlanta I was the only missionary. I sat next to an indian man and he was very nice. He said that he thinks its a "very good thing" that I am going on a mission because people need more light into their lives. I told him that bringing light into others lives is our purpose! he said next time he sees missionaries he will talk to them because i was so nice. Sweet! In Atlanta I met up with 3 other hermanas and one elder. We arrived a bit early and then waited in the airport for 3 hours until the other plane arrived. We were the last group to arrive at the MTC and missed orientation.. so we will get the speedy version tomorrow. I havent met my companion yet but i am sure she is nice! Elder hughes is right, typing on a spanish keyboard is really hard! It rains A LOT here. I am glad I have my umbrella and rainjacket. I have to go but you will hear from me next thursday!
Until then! Love and miss you guys lots!!!
Love,
Hermana Buxton